On 4/26/12 10:26 AM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
After reading the directions, I am still a little sketchy as to how
the parrot "helps" exactly. I thought he just poops on cards and
messes up the order?

Yes. "Help" is a euphemism. There's one instance where sometimes it can work to your advantage. If you can't remember where a card is located, sometimes Casey will pull it out by chance and give you a clue which talon to focus on.

The real Casey was so "helpful" when I played solitaire that I had to write the computer version in self defense.