On 5/3/12 1:26 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
Recently, I wrote:

Just received the download -- appeared to take about 15 min or so.

By "received the download" I meant the download email, not the time required
to download the PDF...

I wondered. :) PayPal is sending me notifications a little late too, but not 15 minutes. Odd, maybe their server is swamped with stew lovers. My log says it processed your request at 2:13 and your first email to me just now was at 1:22. So it looks like the delay is over at PayPal. I'm glad you got the mail eventually though, and I really appreciate your help. I'm going to write it all up for everyone, it looks like it's working. :)

Jacque