On May 25, 2012, at 5:40 PM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Bob Sneidar already helped me out.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias
> Am 25.05.2012 um 23:26 schrieb Matthias Rebbe:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> last year in summer Peter M. Brigham posted a download link to his  library
>> textlib.rev. The download link is not working anymore. And unfortunately i
>> lost the file.
>> Could someone help out? Or maybe Peter, if you read this, could you put it
>> online again?

I took the opportunity to glance through the TextLib library again and found
that one handler had an error in it (not cleaned up after pasting it from
another stack) and several of the handlers and functions were not fully
commented. Here is the updated stack, for any who want it:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3504108/textLib.rev.zip
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3504108/textLib.dmg

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham