On 06/06/2012, at 12:51 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> I think we found a bug. If you hold down shift and use the arrow keys the
> selectionChanged message is sent. If your just moving the cursor it isn't
> sent but it should be. Do you want to report it or me?

I'm pretty new at this - I don't even know where to go to report the bug... If
you give me some guidance, I would be glad to report it. If it's easier for you
to do it, then just do it! :-)

Monte, many many thanks for the assistance. It's really appreciated.

Kindest regards,

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia