On 18.06.2012 at 14:34 Uhr -0700 Bob Sneidar apparently wrote:
hmmm... If by context you mean that if I go to a card in another stack and get the name of this card, it will return the name of the card I came from and not the card I went to, I think you are mistaken, but I may have misunderstood you.

I meant this in a sense discussed in the comments for, for example, the call command in LiveCode dictionary (in regards to differences between call and send).

Robert