On 06/19/2012 11:05 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
On 6/19/12 8:53 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
OK, I can't attach that much. Here are links for the message below:
http://dochawk.org:Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 6.33.48 PM (2).png
http://dochawk.org:Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 6.42.16 PM.png
http://dochawk.org:Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 6.43.05 PM.png
http://dochawk.org:Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 6.43.35 PM.png

I can't get those to work, even if I replace the spaces with "%20".
Could you rename them without spaces and punctuation and try again?

The list doesn't allow enclosures, which is why you couldn't just
include them here.

It was the full filename, not the stackname

(and why can't we copy and paste from those? grr)

You can use the message box:
put the filename of this stack

Then copy it from there.

Replace ":" after ".org" with "/" in tURL