On 20.06.2012 at 17:28 Uhr -0700 Paul Hibbert apparently wrote:
 > But isn't this going to give me a copy of the menu in every substack,
 so that I have to change all of them?

No, if you use 'Place Group' it will put a 'referenced copy' of the menu group on the card, so any edits to the group will show on all cards that it is placed on.

Paul

This is true if placing groups on different cards of the same stack, but I think the original poster meant reusing a menu group in different stacks/substacks.

The answer is to create a menu group in yet another substack, which does nothing else, and activate it from any stack/substack that you want to use it with. Unfortunately, I can't give you the required commands at this time.

Robert