Hi Rick,
but ... what you try to do ?

Because ... when I say that work fine, I means that, if the user touch and maintain the finger on a "native" field, the standard iOS black popup appear asking to "select/select all" or to "cut/copy", NOT that you can use the clipboard functions of Livecode ...

Do you need just to have the iOS functionality or ... you need to control these functionality from LiveCode ?

Guglielmo