On 7/13/12 10:05 AM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM, J. Landman Gay
<jac...@hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
It's likely a script error somewhere earlier in the launch sequence
(preOpenStack, openStack, etc.) The script aborts and all messaging stops.

As I'm single-stepping watching for errors (there have been none so
far), I noticed that pre/Open card are happening *before* pre/open
stack (and this is in the IDE).

Am I missing something big here?  Isn't it supposed to be the other
way around???

I learned recently that all the "pre" messages happen before all the regular ones; i.e., preOpenStack, preOpenCard happen before openStack, openCard. But they should go in stack -> bg -> card order.

Do you have a startup handler? If so, it would only fire in a standalone.