Hi all,

Can anyone give pointers on how to configure two directories with HTTP Basic
and Digest authentication with the on-rev servers?
I've been looking at various web pages describing what to put into .htaccess
files but can't get it to work properly.
My goal is to test my new HTTP library authentication support and provide an
online demo for it.

Thanks in advance,

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La
Rochefoucauld)