On 8/10/12 12:15 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:
Jacque-

That's my feeling about objects with the same name.

There are some convenient uses for same-named objects. I use them on
purpose sometimes.

? OK - I'll bite. Name one.

  if there is a control "whatever" then...

It lets me flag a card to take some action without polling every object or needing to keep track in a custom property, or do something else that requires upkeep. As long as that control exists, the handler runs. I don't have to remember to do anything else.