Hi Dan,

Although it looks like you can access your database directly, you might want to
check with the hosting company that this is meant to be possible.

Try creating a new database user in CPanel (if that's what you use) and make
sure it has the right permissions.

Which version of Revolution/LiveCode do you use?

For a customer, I created a PHP library that lets you connect to the database
from LiveCode directly. I could do the same for you if other options aren't
going to work. Here http://qery.us/2gv is some more info.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Economy-x-Talk is looking for an amateur painter/cartoonist/poet etc. Contact
me http://qery.us/du

The Economy-x-Talk office is closed from 30 August until 4 September 2012.