On 9/20/12 6:02 PM, lunchnmeets wrote:

I can't figure out where to put "Choose Browse Tool" it doesn't seem to
work in the preOpenStack handler.

The IDE sets the tool late in its startup sequence. Generally you have to call a handler to do the job after after a short period of time, which allows the IDE to finish:

on preOpenStack -- or openStack
 send "chooseTool" to me in 10 milliseconds -- adjust as necessary
end preOpenStack

on chooseTool
  choose browse tool
end chooseTool

Let me know if you think of a direction for me to go.

Hard to say without knowing what the script does. If you can post a relevant portion of your scripts maybe we can spot something.