On 9/22/12 10:42 AM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
On Friday, September 21, 2012, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Your dev profiles need to be installed on your Mac. You probably already
will have done that, actually, since LiveCode needs you to specify one
before it can build an app.

I supposedly have full Xcode with ios dev installed on the Mac.  Does this
include those profiles?

Yes.

  So basically if your laptop is set up correctly to build iOS apps then
AirLaunch will work.

air launch?

Sorry, I thought I was replying to Ben's note but answered yours instead. My AirLaunch product was recommended for over-the-air iOS app installations.