It is my experience that apps which use the keyboard for data entry don't seem
to go much out of their way to contain all the data entry fields and controls
in the space not taken up by the keyboard. They DO seem to auto-scroll to the
control which has the focus, but this should be something automatic. Is this
not the way the OSes work, or is it something LC has not implemented <yet>?

Bob