I have a number of fields that I am using the closeField and exitField handlers
to do calculations after the user enters  numbers in the fields. The Problem I
am running into is that the closeField and exitField handlers do not work on
the very last field when the user clicks directly on a button. I have tried
using the command click at 0,0 in the button that the user presses after
leaving a field but that does not work in LC 5.5.2. Anybody have a suggestion?

Charles Szasz
csz...@mac.com