On 9/27/12 8:18 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

When I run the stack toplevel, all works fine.

When I run the stack as a plugin without the breakpoint, the scrolling list
field is not populated, no runtime error, no indication of any error of any
sort. With the breakpoint, everything works perfectly.  I can even replace
the breakpoint with a put command to display something in the message box
and that makes it work also.

But even that's not the weird part.  Once I have made the thing work using
a breakpoint or a put, I can take that code out and all works fine!!!!  At
least in the current run of the stack. Restarting LC and loading the plugin
again takes me back to the non-working scenario.

Sounds like the defaultstack is being reset, or not being set in the first place. What's in the result when it fails?