On 10/6/12 10:30 AM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
On Friday, October 5, 2012, Dr. Hawkins wrote:

This is my output stack.  It contains a script, and I regularly delete
all the cards.

Could I be accumulating some kind of cruft?

  It occurred to me this morning:  on every output run, I pace my navigation
panel group onto the first card,  and the cards are later deleted.

Could these groups be somehow accumulating and cluttering the message path?

Doubtful. My guess is that there's a script running you haven't found yet. Open the message watcher and see what's happening when you close the stack.