On 10/14/12 3:52 PM, Bob Earp wrote:
I hate them for taking so much time to read, and doubly hate them
when twits post totally useless drivel.

I think I'm guilty of some of that. If you get the list as individual emails it's (maybe too) easy to post a quick reply, which encourages tangents. Some of it can be amusing though, I don't mind those.

I filter all email from lists.runrev.com into their own email folder. The subject of the post is also the subject of the email, so you know immediately what it's about and don't need to open the ones of no interest.