On 10/15/12 1:08 PM, Klaus on-rev wrote:
Hi Jaqueline,

Am 15.10.2012 um 19:51 schrieb "J. Landman Gay" <jac...@hyperactivesw.com>:

On 10/15/12 12:28 PM, Klaus on-rev wrote:

Yep, and you may twist and turn it, the other true gateway drug is TOBACCO!
Which doesn't even give you an intoxication***, so tobacco addiction is in fact
a weird waste of money ;-)

*** Is this the correct term?

Yes, that term works. Actually nicotine does have a sort of intoxication,
there's a buzz, especially if you go without for a few hours. The next
cigarette makes you feel a little stoned. If you keep your nicotine level
constant then there's no buzz.

AHA! Thanks for the info.
I obviously did not smoke enough cigarettes in the past to experience this :-)

I experienced it every one of the dozens of times I quit. :)