Hi Andy

If you still have time left then you can purchase the subscription for $10 for
the first month instead of $39. Unfortunately it will start at the time you
purchase. If you have a significant amount of time left then contact me off
list before purchasing and we can discuss options.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding