Hi Everyone

I hope to be able to setup a test flight demo with the funders to help test the
external either late this week or early next week. In addition to the peer to
peer messaging, leaderboards and achievements one of the funders is very keen
to have turn based matches implemented. It's a significant addition to my
initial release plans so I'm looking for a bit more funding. One of the great
things about match making is it's a sale opportunity for your game when a
friend asks a user to play and they don't have the game. Anyway, I'm prepared
to put in a some extra hours if the LC community can come up with a little bit
more funding. Probably $250 or so would satisfy me I'm not just implementing it
for one person and a few others want it.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding