On 01/17/2013 06:50 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:
At least people on Android can enjoy easy access to the traffic conditions.

Cheers
andre

It seems perverse to me that a developer might be forced to add gratuitous features to a useful uni-purpose utility in order to appeal to the gadget lust of a reviewer who has no personal interest in the actual purpose of the tool. The alternative suggestion to develop it as a webapp is no less troubling to me. That clearly would make a less convenient user experience as one must open the browser and then navigate to a URL. This diminishes not just the proposed application, but the utility of the device itself.

My two cents.

Good luck, Andre!

Warren