Does anybody have a how-to guide for using  push notifications? I've read
through the dictionary and the iOS release notes about how to handle received
notifications, but how does one actually send out a message? The docs mention a
"Push Notification Server" and registering for the service, but I don't
understand how you do that. Is it done through iTunes Connect somewhere?

I'm probably just a little thick today, but I can't seem to figure this out.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield