Hello,

These types of attacks are common and generally unrelated to the mail server hosting your mail services. If you would like me to confirm that there has been no internal malicious activity, contact me via my personal email address or support and I will be happy to inspect the original email + headers.

Regards,

-David
Paul Hibbert <l...@pbh.on-rev.com> wrote:

Some of these attacks are very clever and try to make you click their
links because you panic thinking more about the money than your internet
security.

OKay.

This mail seemed very suspicious. At least, genuine messages from Paypal
are written in french, as I am a frenchman ;-)

I verified on the Paypal website that there was no payment.