Hello LC's,

I have a tab delimited text file(log file) that I need to manipulate every
once in a while and extract data from it.  Is there a good way to read this
directly into a datagrid and manipulate it from there or I am better off
reading the file, loading it into a sqlite db and THEN manipulate it from
there.

The text file I am reading is constantly changing so I can not just do a
one time conversion, I will always have to read from this file.

This is for a desktop app, by the way....

Thanks in advance for your input!

SKIP