On 4/13/13 1:47 PM, Richmond wrote:

the same with single quotes (as per your example

The example was enclosed in double quotes, so I was just following good literary standards. I should have put it on a separate line. LiveCode doesn't understand single quotes, and if you were to type it that way into the message box, your password would have contained the single quotes as part of the string. Not that it worked.

So, J. Landman Gay,  your comment was redundant.

Story of my life. :)