On 31 May 2013, at 10:32, Graham Samuel wrote:
> Thanks Randy - I hadn't thought of this. Tried it just now and sadly it
> doesn't work. The simulation used to work, even without this line of script
> (maybe with another simulator, since I haven't worked on this one for quite a
> time).

You say it doesn't work now after typing in that line - are you sure it's all
formatted and spelled correctly?!? iPhone sim will just fail if it's not. Just
a thought.
In my preOpenStack handler I used:
mobileAllowedOrientations("portrait,portrait upside down")
... for a portrait app.

Another thing - check your Standalone Application Settings/Orientation options.

Kind regards,           Paul.