I am still trying to track this. Can anyone explain what prevents a tool (like
the graphic tool, where the style of the graphicTemplate is set to "rectangle")
actually working as the user drags the mouse across a card? I have checked the
cantSelect of the card and the cantModify of the stack, and they're both false,
but i have a case where I just can't get the tool to allow a drag (it creates a
graphic, but one can't resize it), nor can the pointer tool select the graphics
on the card, even though they can be selected by script.

I just can't think what other factors are involved in stopping these tools
working like they do in the IDE. I can't find anything in the LC Dictionary or
the User Guide (in fact it would be hard to deduce from either of them that one
can offer a user the kind of drawing tools which are present in the IDE, but
that's another issue)>

Any ideas, anyone?

TIA

Graham