Hi Ralf.

On 11 Jun 2013, at 05:33, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> Hmmm... Played with your stack for a while today. Me thinks my QC guy lied
> to me. I can't seem to get any fonts except for the standard web fonts to
> work. Works in iOS but not Android. I will look at this again
> tomorrow.....Film at 11

Thanks for looking at this. Thought I was losing my mind. Isn't this a very
very common task ie. showing custom fonts in a web scroller in iOS and Android?
Seems like it should be!

FYI I tried some CSS stuff like adding this to the style sheet:

@font-face {
  font-family: "GROBOLD";
  src: url('Fonts/GROBOLD.ttf');
}