FYI, I had a library interrupting the preOpenCard handler and so was not
getting the expected results that I needed. It is fixed now and this works as
expected for me.

John, I have my set allowed in the preOpen card and it works on iOS. Which one
is needed for Android???

Thanks to everyone for the sanity check.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgra...@mac.com