That's an idea, thanks.

I'm having trouble actually doing the PUT. I need to send a string like this:

http://domain.com/page?thing=one&other=two&somethingelse=three

What's the proper way to format that? Should I be using this:

put "thing=one&other=two&somethingelse=three" into url "http://domain.com/page";

Or should I use "get URL" with the full URL? Both ways are returning errors.