Hi Pascal,

Do you search for inclusions automatically? Do it manually and you should be fine.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

Buy my new book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" http://qery.us/3fi

Fill out this survey please
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/survey/

On 6/27/2013 12:41, Pascal Lehner wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out that when buidling for Windows, revsecurity.dll is
automatically included as well to support https. However, my stack does not
use https at all except for one link in the comments!

Now I wanted to ask you how you usually handle such things - should I file
that as a bug/enhancement or just accept it as a "feature"?

Cheers,

Pascal