Hello all, I'm hoping someone can help out with file uploading...

I'm trying to use the File Uploading Library in revIgniter and have gone
through the sample exercise in Ralf's userguide
(http://revigniter.com/userGuide/libraries/file_uploading.html).

If I look on the server I can see that a file actually does get uploaded but
the form chokes part-way and never reaches the "uploadSuccessView" view.

rigUploadData() never gives a value for image height and gives an error message
for image width (see below). Actually, when calling the "Upload" library I
can't use any value except zero (unlimited) for image max width and max height.

ImageSizeStr: height="" width="identify: error while loading shared libraries:
libc.so.6: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory "

It's version 1.6.3 of revIgniter, I'm using textMate and Trasmit on a MBP
running Lion, testing with Firefox & Safari

Anyone got idea what is going on?

Dave