On 09/07/2013 11:23 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
<snip>

Safari 6.1 shows us what's in our Mavericks future: More controlling and
more UI changes that annoy.

<snip>

Windows, Apple, and even the Ubuntu people are doing this.

I believe that IF people voted "with their feet" and moved over to Linux and other alternatives en masse this would bring pressure to bear on Microsoft, Apple and Canonical to stop shoving their rigid vision of the future down our throats and do some customer
research.

Richmond.