I'm feeling stupid, but I don't understand this:

I'm using LC 6.1.1 (rc 4) on a Mac with Lion 10.7.5. I just opened a stack
which I haven't opened for a couple of months, and I find that the scripts of
all of its substacks and their cards are password protected - the mainstack
isn't.

I didn't do this, so how did it happen? This stuff is under development and at
this stage I have no interest in protecting any scripts.

I have another mainstack where this doesn't happen. The only obvious difference
between the two is that the anomalous one has to be opened with messages
suppressed to stop it running a script when it loads - I then switch messages
back on as soon as the stack shows up. Not sure if this difference is
meaningful, since even when I don't suppress messages, the substacks are still
locked.

Tried the same thing in LC 5.5.4 (the oldest version of LC I have on my
machine) and nothing is locked.

I have not been using LC for a bit  - did I miss something?

Graham