On 28/01/14 20:48, Mark Schonewille wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I needed to install LiveCode and went to your server to find the latest
version. This happened to be 6.5.2. Are you saying that I may have installed
something that I shouldn't have? Perhaps you could keep those versions in a
separate directory until they are safe to install?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

There's a mixed message coming out of RunRev central:

Either a release should be released (oxymoronic je pense) at http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

or it should not.

Now releasing something and then saying we shouldn't tell anybody about it, when given a little bit of oomph
they can discover it for themselves is very odd indeed.

It would, for the sake of argument, be quite possible to release the sort of "thing" that has just happened to a password protected place for those who RunRev feel comfy having it; then, whenever, it can be plopped over to the web space mentioned above.

Richmond.