Hi William,

We've resolved the issue which is now awaiting build. The fix will come out
in our 6.5.3 maintenance release which we'll build this week.

Warm regards,

Ben

On 4 February 2014 10:43, William de Smet <williamdes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> I just noticed that on the forum there is the same error given.
> I put mine there as well.
> http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=18998&p=95818#p95818
>
> I just submitted a bug report but this was the first time I did so I hope
> my contribution makes sense.
>

> groeten,
>
> William
>

> 2014-02-04 Neil Roger <n...@runrev.com>:
>
> > Hi William,
> >
> > Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
> >
> > If possible could you submit a bug report with RunRev Quality Control and
> > we will look into this asap.
> >
> > http://quality.runrev.com
> >

> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Neil Roger
> > --
> > RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
> > --
> >

> > On 04/02/2014 10:15, William de Smet wrote:
> >
> >> Hi there,
> >>
> >> My app was finished yesterday and using the latest version of
> 'Application
> >> Loader' it gives the this error:
> >> ERROR ITMS - 9000: "This bundle is invalid. New apps and app updates
> >> submitted to the App Store must be built with Xcode 5 and iOS 7 SDK." at
> >> SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZitmspSoftwareAssetPackage).
> >>
> >> I know that since 01-02-14 all apps and updates need to be build against
> >> Xcode 5 and iOS7.
> >> Could it be an error in LC?
> >> Anyone else seeing this?
> >>

> >> My setup is Mavericks 10.9.1, Xcode 5.02 and LC 6.5.2.
> >>

> >> Greetings,
> >>
> >> William

Benjamin Beaumont . RunRev Ltd

LiveCode Product Manager
mail : 25a Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
email : b...@runrev.com
company : +44(0) 845 219 89 23
fax : +44(0) 845 458 8487
web : www.runrev.com