On 08/02/14 15:54, Roger Eller wrote:
On Feb 8, 2014 2:52 AM, "Richmond" wrote:
P.S. Where's my coffee? My left shoulder is aching, and I need the loo.

Now, find a computer that is going to be affected by any of those!

Those things just need to be translated to "a computers needs".

Where's my "turbo (overclock) mode"? My cpu fan isn't spinning, and I need
to purge the ram cache.  ;)

"purge the ram cache" . . . LOL

I've heard that bodily function called many things; but that one beats them all!

Richmond.

Of course a computer will never actually "think" those things.

~Roger