Peter Haworth wrote:
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

All backscript and library handlers are available to all other backscripts
and libraries.

Thanks Richard.

Just to be sure I understand this correctly, I already have a library stack
in place for this application so if I put a "revHookPostSaveStack" handler
into it, it will be found when the rev backscript dispatches that message?

It should.  What happens when you try it?

Also, if I pass the message in my handler, will it be seen by other loaded
libraries with a handler for it?

It should.

--
 Richard Gaskin