OK, then I don't know, Richmond. Perhaps you post a direct link to such a file?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

Buy my new book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" http://qery.us/3fi

LiveCode on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/runrev/

On 2/12/2014 08:07, Richmond wrote:
On 12/02/14 00:43, Mark Schonewille wrote:
Hi Richmond,

I believe I saw some .rlc files on my Mac and I assumed these were
"revolution license files".

NOT ".rlc" but ".ric"

Richmond.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi

LiveCode on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/runrev/

On 2/11/2014 21:48, Richmond wrote:
Nosing around here:
http://developer.runrev.com/components/revolution/enterprise/

I found a lot of interesting files with the suffix .ric

I would be most grateful if someone could tell me what that signifies,
and how to open
a .ric file in a meaningful way.

Richmond.