On 2/13/14, 11:17 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
I set destroyStack to true immediately before the delete stack command.
Although according to the dictionary, delete stack removes a stack from
memory if it's a main stack.

The "delete stack" command should remove it from memory regardless of the destroystack setting. I do that all the time from the message box.

But the stack won't go away if there are any pending processes. Pending messages, open drivers (that's for apps usually,) handlers still running, or any other process still in progress will abort the closure.