Sorry for the likely dumb question: How do you install Livecode under 64-bit
Linux?  Specifically, I'm trying the latest versions of Elementary and Mint,
which are Ubuntu derived.  The Livecode download (Commercial or Community) are
.x86 files.  Changing the properties to allow execution doesn't help, and
that's about all I've been able to find online.

Running:
./LivecodeCommunityInstaller-6_5_0-Linux.86

(also tried: sudo ./LivecodeCommunityInstaller-6_5_0-Linux.86)

...seems to produce a file called:

LivecodeCommunityInstaller-6_5_0-Linux.86~

...which I can't seem to do anything with.

I'm unsure if these OSes can't run 32-bit code, or if it's me.  I've exhausted
my Google-fu.  Help!

Appreciatively,
John