I'm trying to print a couple of cards to a pdf file and am consistently getting
an extra blank page included before the output from the cards. The card rect is
the same as the printPaperRectangle minus the printMargins so everything sits
on the page nicely.

If I substantially decrease the size of the card then the blank page disappears
but my output is not appropriately positioned on the page.

Any ideas on what I need to do to get it to work without the blank page?

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Education Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne