Hey Jackie, thanks.

On 2/24/2014 1:04 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
On 2/24/14, 10:40 AM, Ray wrote:
Could somebody please show me where I can get all the specs I'll need to
help our artist create ICON files for Mac and Windows stand alones?
We'll need to create icon files for both the Application and its documents.

Google "windows mac icon sizes" and you'll get a bunch of hits. The top one looks good:

<http://www.visualpharm.com/articles/icon_sizes.html>

Both Windows and Mac will scale an icon if the icon file doesn't contain one of the sizes, so technically you don't need them all. They just look better if you tweak them for each size.