When someone says to me that LC is just for amateurs and hobbyists and can't
really do any heavy lifting, the first thing I point them to is this:

http://livecode.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/USGS-Landsat7-ForestryApp-livecode-case-study.pdf

-- The NASA Landsat 7 satellite imaging scheduling and database management is
run entirely using LC. IMO, this should be very prominently displayed on the LC
website.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com