Bob Sneidar wrote:

> yeah… troll.
>
> He might try looking at Wowmatrix, which was written ENTIRELY in
> Livecode. It goes out to various WOW add-on sites, checks for the
> latest versions, compares it with the users current version, allows
> the user to selectively or globally update their add-ons, has a live
> update feature built in, looks great etc.
>
> I’m sure there are LOTS of apps built with Livecode out there, both
> in the commercial world, and in use as custom apps.

Wowmatrix is a nice app - thanks.

Many links have been provided there for that poster to other great apps, including Trevor's and Scott Rossi's, but so far none of it has satisfied him.

No worries. The rest of MaxV's thread there has been very productive, with some good feedback from the community.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World