Hi Larry,

I just deleted "livecode setup.exe" and "livecode setup.app" and am no longer
getting these messages. I decided to do this after trying to turn off update
checks in the preferences without success.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour
spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.