On 3/28/14, 11:25 AM, la...@significantplanet.org wrote:
I open the Application Browser and click on a radio button that is part
of a group, because I want to open the script of that button.  LC opens
the script of some other random object (no kidding!) and I have to shut
down LC and reopen my project and then LC will open the right script.

The way I'd deal with this is to report the problem and then stop using the Project Browser until it is resolved. Use the Application Browser instead. Since I'm a creature of habit, I haven't used the Project Browser much and I've never had any issues with the App Browser.

That will allow you to continue working with the latest releases, while the team looks into the problem. If it never gets reported though, of course they won't know about it.