On 4/2/14, 5:13 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
This doesn't help you, but just to commiserate, PNGs have always been dark
for me, even when pasting from other apps.  Not sure if they're darker
than usual in the recent versions.

I didn't notice it much but my client did. They swear it didn't used to be that way until a couple of weeks ago (but they're fuzzy on the exact time.) I haven't noticed any big difference over the last couple of releases, but I wonder if something changed in image processing lately.

But apparently you haven't seen any relative difference among the recent LiveCode versions, right?